All the love in the world All the love in the world

urf.

this isn't a music video, it's an experiment in tedium. try much harder.

Torm responds:

Well it was a music video designed for a college project. I didn't realise everyone might not have any real understanding of metaphores. Sorry I bored you, just keep watching mario sprite movies and laughing at fart jokes.

Ultimate Randomness Ultimate Randomness

HEY BUDDY IT'S THE CLUEPHONE (ANSWER IT HURR)

Here's a friendly hint: Boring "random" FBF isn't experimental anymore, it's lazy and boring. Stop it.

Tripple Kidney Man Tripple Kidney Man

Oh my!

The punchline was totally brilliant, I so wasn't expecting that.

darkwolf7676 responds:

you say the punchlines brilliant and you give me a 6! where is the love?

Alone In Space Alone In Space

>:|

Take your point and impale yourself on it. This is worthless.

fluid fluid

I can think of no reason for this to exist.

I'm not sure whether you ripped this off, or if you just managed to make a movie exactly like three million other FBF piles of shit. I mean, it's not TERRIBLY done - granted, the music choice was uninspired and added nothing to the movie, and watching squiggly, eye-killing frames melt into each other isn't my idea of fun - but I've seen worse.

But perhaps you should have an idea for a movie before you make one. This isn't art, it's entertainment. And it fails.

zonic123 responds:

your only flash is a stupid medieval childs tell ha, how original and ne way i am only 13 so i guess u just suck

Ra: Last Breath Ra: Last Breath

Unbevievably laggy.

It didn't run smoothly at all - i can't help but wonder if there were better ways you could have achieved the same effects.

MilkMan, your videocard won't help this movie run quickly. Your problem is your slow CPU. ;x

The Portal 2 The Portal 2

What 'choo talkin' bout?

This IS a stick movie.

One major gripe is that you switch between spoken lines and spelled-out lines. That's distracting, and seriously sucks. Fix it.

StealthBeast responds:

Clocks are using their normal voices, sticks are using their normal voices.

Anti-stick people are calling this a stick movie.

Anti-clock people are calling this a clock movie.

GOD! SHUT UP PUBLIC LOL! =P

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2

This is the most ridiculously retarded thing ever.

The dialogue SUCKS, and the entire movie is cliched and uninteresting. Not to mention that having sonic try to find a magic sword with begaman characters (who apparently have the power to heal hedgehogs) is the most ridiculously retarded thing, ever.

Try retaking eighth grade english, and make some more.

BlackDevilX responds:

well Ok mr flash expert who has won awards and is the best artist on NG can you do any better?

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

This shocked me!

I wasn't expecting anything of this caliber from ClockCrew. Good work!

Pete is a Pogo Stick 1 Pete is a Pogo Stick 1

Made me laugh a great deal.

Despite the bad art, this stuff is hilarious. Make more, lest I smite thee,

Friz responds:

Bad art you say? I've started working on the next one, and there's a large outside drawing I've done which took me a while. I hope you're more impressed with the next one. But if you smite me, I may not be able to.